Visa Bulletin For August 2015 Released – Family Sponsored Visas
The Department of State has released the Visa Bulletin for August 2015. The table below shows the availability of immigrant numbers during August.
Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) sets an annual minimum family-sponsored preference limit of 226,000.
- F1: Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens: 23,400. Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents: 114,200.
- F2A: Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents: 77% of the overall second preference limitation, of which 75% are exempt from the per-country limit.
- F2B: Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents: 23% of the overall second preference limitation.
- F3: Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens: 23,400, plus any numbers not required by first and second preferences.
- F4: Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens: 65,000, plus any numbers not required by first three preferences.
|Family-Sponsored||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA-mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
For more information about this visa bulletin, please visit the Department of State website.
Hi! I’m a foreign born Canadian that has immigrated to the United States to marry the love of my life. I successfully navigated the U.S. immigration system all the way to U.S. citizenship. Immigration is a privilege not a right!